- Use agile methodologies to manage media and e-commerce websites from conception through design and development till delivery.
- Create and execute project plans.
- Manage client reviews for the following deliverables: Personas, Content Inventory, Wireframes,
Designs, Sprint Demos, and their corresponding approvals.
- Act as the main point of contact between the different stakeholders of the project (Client Team, Project Team, external agencies).
- Manage the billing for each project/account and update the payment sheet periodically.
- Assist in testing efforts and ensure that projects are delivered according to high quality standards.
- Identify and remove obstacles that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives.
- Identify risks and find ways to resolve them.
- Contribute in the pre-sales phase by writing questionnaires and offers.
- Gather and document customer requirements in user stories format.
- Maintain project documentation.
Brands: Herbal Essences, motiongate (part of Dubai Parks & Resorts), Red Bull UAE, and STC
Research ideas and digital technologies for on-ground activations/installations
Create project plans
Define user journeys and write business software requirements documents (BSRD)
Design wireframes & Create sitemaps
Follow up on the project’s schedule/timelines with the team and inform the client about the
current status of the project.
Perform quality assurance of digital projects before going live
Request pricing of digital projects from suppliers & check the technical feasibility of the proposed solution
Clients: Zain, touch, PointBurst, and wot.io
Meet with clients and gather their digital requirements
Write product requirements documents (PRDs) & functional specification documents (FSDs)
Conceptualize websites, mobile apps, and Intranets
Discuss with the client priorities for new features and prepare product roadmap
Follow up on progress with the team (QA, developers, and designers) and escalate issues/risks to the client when necessary
Scrum Master: Initiate planning sessions at the beginning of each sprint, give a brief for user stories, and prepare demo at the end of the sprint
Attend internal UX meetings and discuss latest trends in web & mobile
Client: Thomson Reuters (Elite)
Developed a Firm Management software called “ProLaw” which automates and manages the business of law
Technologies used: C#, SQL Server 2008, ADO.NET, Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)
Developed a Mobile Device Management web application which delivers an integrated device provisioning and monitoring system for devices owned by the enterprise
Technologies used: ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server 2008
Agile software development methodology: planning/estimating user stories, and participation in Scrums