Mar 19, 2018
Project Manager / Team-leader / Full-stack developer
I am 36 years old, with 11+ years experience in my domain. Throughout the years I have assumed the following positions: web developer, mean-stack developer , full stack developer, team-leader, and project manager. My main focus of interest is PHP/mysql, but shifted in the last couple of years to nodejs/AngularJs technology so am resilient to shifting technologies.
Please note that although my official project management skills are two years only, I have been performing management duties at earlier stages without assuming the title.
Jul 2016 - Mar 2018
Project Manager/Senior Full Stack Developer, CorsairCMS
Mansoureih — July 2016-Present
CorsairCms are the builders of open-source platform SOAJS, for API management. They build advanced API-driven solutions based on SOAJS platform and using MEAN stack technology.
- Administrate Project’s workflow, time estimation, and assure meeting deadlines.
- Handle a team of four personnel plus mentoring interns/new employees.
- Allocate resources as best fit for the project.
- Team follow-up and Daily scrums (Scrum Master).
- Organize daily huddle with offshore client.
- Weekly reports on project progress or impediments if any.
- Evaluate and track employee performance.
- Innovate probable solutions for the development phase
- Develop rules and strategies for a business search engine.
- Develop API solutions for an online store.
- Integrate swagger into current active solutions.
- Develop business logic for node.js api’s built on top of SOAJS
- Provide UI based on AngularJs.
- 411 search engine.
- Data As A Service (DAAS) framework.
- Backend Bridge of YPStore.
May 2013 - Jun 2016
Team Leader, Qualizone SARL
Beirut — May 2013-June 2016
Qualizone is a quality consultant company known in the fields of health care and education, it have a Research and development department and provide software solutions and web applications mainly in the mentioned domains. I am currently the lead developer and a team leader of a small team (up to six developers).
- Establish client communication and get client requests/feedback
- Provide full scale analysis of specifications and requirements
- Allocate company resources to establish efficient productivity
- Develop web applications and solutions based on customer needs.
- Supervise colleagues and revise their work to ensure productivity and code reusability and assure the product stability
- Customer support
- Bug fixing and tracking.
- Maksab(QMS): A large scale product, started as a quality management system for schools, that automates all the school processes and procedures of daily tasks, it know extended quality management to extent of HR management and a little bit of student management(over 400 automated processes and forms)
- SIS: A current project we are working on aiming to create a full customizable Student Information System.
- UMS: Is also a new project I helped kickoff, and now handled by separate team. It aims to create a university management system.
- Invoice management System: small customizable application where employees can automatically generate customer quotations and send to customers via mail.
- Holiday Management System: A small web application where employees can request vacations and see a calendar of holidays/requested vacations.
Bachelor degree in computer sciences
Oct 2018 - May 2005