1. Developing, implementing and executing marketing plans for global brands such as PANDORA, Daniel Wellington and many other fashion jewelry brands (both Lebanon and Kuwait markets).
2. Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution, both offline and online.
3. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
4. Measuring the performance of the marketing campaigns.
5. Building strategic relationships with the press, media and social influencers.
1. Planning and tracking of multiple projects simultaneously (mainly websites and mo- bile applications for important clients/banks)
2. Ensuring that projects are delivered within scope, scheduled and budgeted properly
3. Writing proposals for existing and potential clients
4. Consulting while gathering/defining business requirements
1. Assisting in writing the functional and technical requirements for the bank's first retail mobile banking, retail internet banking and corporate internet banking.
2. Participating in writing test scripts and testing the platforms of e-banking before the go-live (retail mobile banking, retail internet banking and corporate internet banking).
3. Participating in the marketing strategy for the mobile banking service.
4. Monitoring and analysing the e-banking trends and competition locally and globally.
1. Handled Berytech’s web presence and social networks; analytics.
2. Content creation, PR and participation in marketing strategy.
3. Community management, both online and offline.