May 28, 2018
I am interested in engaging in an accelerator or incubator that is devoted to support the entrepreneurship landscape in Lebanon, which in its turn allows me to be part of the start-up scene, and knowledge economy that are transforming Lebanon into a regional tech-hub.
I am a Business-savvy professional, with creative business development skills and 8 years of progressive experience across a broad range of business fields including management, sales, marketing, research as well as training and administration, in diverse industries. Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills, along with my ability to combine creativity, project management, and leadership to develop business plans are my strong points. My primary focus is on researching and identifying business opportunities, as well as maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market trends.
I have a passion for Startup Ecosystems, Program Development, and Entrepreneurship, which I have developed following my eight years of experience in a family owned business and a medical company.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for entrepreneurship. While living in Paris and studying to obtain my Masters of Science Degree in Entrepreneurship and Business Development, I was exposed to top incubators where I got an in-depth look into the strategies and project plans of various startups.
Business Development Manager
Jul 2014 - Jun 2018
BOU-FADEL Printing Press
- Identifying new business opportunities, and maintaining extensive knowledge of the current market
- Working on improving and introducing new solutions and services for clients
- Finding potential new clients and preparing and manage existing clients
- Assisting in pre-press operations, running of printing machines
- Procuring print related material
Sales & Marketing Representative
Feb 2010 - Dec 2012
Al Amin Medical Instrument Company (Amico)
- Planned and launched a series of marketing activities to promote Ciba Vision products (BTL and ATL advertising) (Ciba Vision is a subsidiary of Novartis)
- Participated in several market research, and business development projects
- Trained optical outlets' staff on customer care in accordance to Ciba Vision sales & marketing guidelines
- Coordinated the preparations of "Ciba Vision Academy" trainings in business, sales, and customer care skills
- Participated in the training programs along with opticians and optometrists from across the Arab countries
- Conducted marketing studies for Lebanese optical market
- Monitored AMICO’s performance in comparison to the competition
- Managed over 150 accounts (optical outlets) followed up with optometrists, opticians, and optical shop managers to achieve sales target, Prepared monthly sales reports with full analysis of market performance
Master of Science (MS) in Entrepreneurship and Business Development
Jan 2013 - Jun 2014
The American Business School – Paris
Bachelor of Business Administration, Emphasis Economics
Jun 2005 - Jun 2009
Notre Dame University, NDU, (2009)