May 21, 2018
I have seven years of management experience and three years working my way up to management. In my last position as Finance Manager at (KCC) and Finance Officer at (EU – UNRWA) I was responsible for budget setting, managing, and controlling besides cost management of projects in hand and progressing with labor managing and control. I am extremely impressed with your company’s reputation and would be honored to join your team.
Jun 2017 - May 2018
I have been taking private and small projects as consultant for:
- Ministry of Defense
- Red Cross (General Security new prison)
Jul 2010 - Jun 2017
My responsibilities in contracting and construction were as follows:
- Read and summarize contracts and FIDIC
- Create and set budgets from scratch
- Control cost and maximize profits
- Labor Cost Control (Hiring and Salaries)
- Interact with clients and held meetings
- Indulged in Marketing and Sales Strategies.
Projects I was responsible for and worked in:
- Achrafieh 4748 (Delivered)
- Shams Beirut (Delivered)
- MLF (Delivered)
- Al Mawarid Bank Headquarters (Delivered)
- RYMCO Dbayeh Branch (Delivered)
- Rive Gauche (Delivered)
Jul 2007 - Jul 2010
EU - UNRWA
I was stationed in Head Quarters in Jnah Area and my responsibilities were:
- I was responsible to control the budget set by EU management
- Supervise each activity undertaken
- I held the signature to payments to suppliers and beneficiaries from the Project
- I was held responsible for surprise inspection missions to camps to check the progress of activities and if it is going under EU regulations.
- I was responsible for the meetings held with EU delegations.
BS in Business Administration (Finance)
Oct 2001 - Jul 2007