May 18, 2018
By using a patient approach, I easily adapt to new concepts and responsibilities while comfortably working in a multicultural environment and dealing directly with seniors and upper management.
I have excellent organizational and communication skills that enable me to work in various conditions.
business developer specialist
Jun 2017 -
EA Juffali and Brothers for Technical Equipment
- Analyzing the company's current standings in sales, its agreements with the suppliers (Karcher ; Bosch; Skill; Telwin; Snap-On) and relationships with the dealers.
- Researching fresh and innovative marketing ideas to improve sales.
- Studying product releases based on item popularity and sales figures.
- Closely monitoring the competitive brands and their market approaches.
- Managing a nationwide team of promoters dedicated to product sales support.
- Leading the distribution of marketing tools and materials to the branches and dealers.
- Planning promotional campaigns designed to boost sales and introduce new products.
- Tracking and recording changes in results based on strategies implemented.
- Reporting directly to higher management.
May 2014 - Sep 2016
- Selling all types of phones and accessories
- Dealing with customers
- Working with phone software
- Handling all technical issues with phones
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
ONLINE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Jan 2015 - Feb 2015
- Digital sales
- Experience in new business development.
- Client management skills
- Proven track records in meeting targets.
- Promoting products through social media
Business Administration (Dual degree from UK)
Sep 2012 - May 2017
Modern University of Business and Science