May 16, 2018
10+ years active in the world of information systems, employing the roles of functional & technical business solutions consultancy, business intelligence and project management. I accumulated hands-on business acumen by shadowing seasoned professional leaders of various industries, understanding and satisfying their business needs, streamlining their operations and learning their trade along the way.
MIS Project Manager
Nov 2016 - Jan 2018
- Implemented Sales force CRM for team of 80 users (Pharmaceuticals Medical Representatives and Field Sales workers)
- Implemented the cloud based ERP - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations for 6 legal entities.
- Utilized Dynamics 365 Ops. modules in Financials Management, Supply Chain Management, and Human Capital Management.
- ERP system induction and training for 100+ users
- Championed business process improvement exercises.
- Liaised between department heads, business owners and third party stakeholders to streamline change
- Managed a team of in-house and outsourced professionals
- Rolled out Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for business...)
- Introduced Power BI reporting tool
- Overview of group's IT needs and IT operation
Business Analyst & ERP Project Manager
May 2014 - Nov 2016
Daher International Foods Co.
- Enhanced and maintained the group’s ERP (Dynamics AX 2009
- Extended the ERP system to support custom scenarios
- Managed the upgrade project (MS Dynamics AX 2009 - 2012 R3)
- Supported the Increase of top line sales by driving productivity through automation and analytics
- Reduced yearly operational costs through business process re-engineering and smart business applications
- Established business intelligence tools to support strategic and everyday decision making.
- Developed and integrated online-mobile applications for Sales and Collection, Marketing & Merchandising, Warehousing and Delivery
- Recruited, trained and lead a team of professionals to expand and support the group’s business applications.
Business Development Officer
May 2013 - May 2014
American University of Beirut
- Business Development Officer for AUB's consulting office (Regional External Programs))
- Prepared market studies for business development plans in 22 countries (EMENA Regiona)
- Responsible for lead and account management
- Handled marketing activities
- End-to-End proposal development
- Project planning and M&E
- Worked with AUB's Deans, Professors and H.O.D. to budget, plan and manage consulting projects
- Developed BI dashboards and analytics across the community
- Automated REP's consultant's contracting flows and project management processes.
Business Applications Analyst
Jan 2012 - May 2013
American University of Beirut - IT
- Assessed, implemented, tested, and maintained the university’s ERP (Oracel - EBS r12) system as part of the MIS team
- Championed IT product and vendor sourcing
- Participated in the development of the university's administrative S.O.P.
- Developed Business Intelligence dashboards and reports for academic and administrative departments
- Member of the CIO's task force team for ad-hoc projects
Human Resource Management, Payroll, Financials, Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Sourcing, Property Management and Asset Management, Business Intelligence (Qlikview), SharePoint.
BA in Management Information Systems
Sep 2006 - Jun 2008
Lebanese American University