Dear Sqwirl Team,
I am a highly skilled and result oriented Human Resources and Recruitment Consultant with an MBA in Human Resources Management coupled with extensive knowledge, skills and expertise in HR Planning, Performance Management, Training and Development, Health and Safety as well as Recruitment in different competitive industries in the Middle East. (Banking, IT, Printing, Fintech, insurance and Retail industries).
In my previous positions, I built an HR department from scratch and succeeded in achieving business growth and fulfilling strategic HR needs. My duties also entailed:
- Developing and managing HR department.
- Revising policies and procedures.
- Managing training and development, health and safety.
- Handling employee relations and promoting retention.
- Administering compensation and benefits.
- Handling recruitment at all levels, both recruiting and empowering a team of recruiters to perform.
All in all, wherever I land I manage to foster a positive working atmosphere, and help shape the company’s culture to improve workflow and productivity.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
+961 3 189272
Apr 2017 - Apr 2018
National Retailers Group SAL, Beirut - Lebanon
- Established recruitment and selection program to attract, recruit and train staff for existing and new branches (over 8 branches throughout Lebanon).
- Reviewed HRMS, and contributed to the implementation of policies and procedures according to the local law and ISO standards.
- Reviewed, updated internal regulations, employee manual and prepared all formalities related to the Ministry of Labor.
- Provided HR team with the necessary advice whenever needed to ensure proficiency of HR practices.
Freelance Senior Recruitment Consultant
Jul 2016 - Mar 2017
Net-Recrute, Beirut - Lebanon
- Efficiently achieved recruitment missions according to the client’s budget and expectation from different competitive industries in the Middle East and Europe.
- Optimized the recruitment process by creating and developing a candidates’ database.
- Built and trained a team of recruiters to attract candidates, by using a range of media, networking, and headhunting through referrals.
- Prepared job descriptions, to make sure CV screening and selection are aligned with job requirements.
- Sourced and screened CVs, interviewed candidates, and recruited the most qualified talent to achieve monthly set revenue targets.
Freelance Recruiter & Training Developer
Jan 2016 - May 2018
- Devise job descriptions, recruit, shortlisted qualified candidates, and conduct job interviews to select the best candidates for the job and the company culture.
- Devise training guides, training manuals and prepare presentations for training and development sessions.
Human Resources Manager
Apr 2011 - Oct 2015
Chemaly & Chemaly Printing Press S.A.L
- Built the HR department from scratch which was a company strategic milestone.
- Updated organizational charts and job descriptions for 100 employees which ensured company’s compliance with local regulations, health and safety requirements, and contributed to the effectiveness of recruitment and trainings, performance evaluation and rewards.
- Established a high HR credibility within the organization which reduced staff absenteeism by 3%, and cut down unjustified costs.
- Implemented new hiring practices, improved the recruitment process and reduced time and costs to fill positions by working closely with directors to understand their requirements.
- Updated the salary scale to reflect the industry standard, managed rewards, and reduced turnover by 2%.
- Initiated an appropriate performance management system and improved employees’ performance by aligning corporate goals with individuals’ objectives.
- Developed and implemented trainings in all company departments to ensure the best delivery of service.
Executive Vice President Assistant
Aug 2007 - Mar 2011
Fidelity Assurance and Reinsurance Co. S.A.L
- Prepared presentations for training sessions and contributed to successful delivery.
- Acquired Fidelity’s ISO Certification thereby improving the company’s image and increasing its credibility.
- Prepared minutes of meeting of Fidelity’s General Assembly and Board of Directors’, enhanced and maintained files.
- Resolved customer complaints and improved the company’s service thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
Master in Business Administration (MBA in HRM)
Nov 2012 - Jun 2014
Lebanese Canadian University/IPAC Ecole de Management, France
Diploma in HR Management
Jan 2009 - Jun 2009
Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Beirut/Chamber of Commerce & Industry, France
Bachelor of Psychology
Jan 1999 - Jun 2002
Bachelor of Education
Nov 1995 - Jun 1999