May 09, 2018
Sqwirl Lab, Abdul Wahab El Inglizi, Beirut, Lebanon
Codenut, a Sqwirl Lab startup, is looking for a dynamic and highly experienced Business Development professional to roll up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach to growing the business. This role is for applicants that are willing to see themselves as new business leaders who will play an integral role in developing and executing Codenut’s growth strategy to achieve its strategic business objectives. This involves rapidly identifying and qualifying related opportunities as well as establishing and maintaining a continuous pipeline of potential new customers and deliver significant revenues.
- Identify, qualify and track targeted opportunities for the company to achieve growth in targeted markets and with targeted clients, in alignment with corporate business strategy.
- Design and articulate complex business solutions into saleable solutions to prospective new customers.
- Substantially grow and maintain a pipeline of viable prospective new customers and associated opportunities.
- Manage client opportunities
- Meet or exceed individual annual sales objectives.
- Share knowledge, best practices and solution designs within assigned business unit to ensure continuous business improvement
- Collaborate with all internal functional teams (HR/IT/Finance/Marketing), Operations, Solutions and executive team in order to ensure that customer needs are met and new initiatives are being delivered
- Keep abreast of industry, economic/business trends and advancements that may affect potential new business opportunities, and apply knowledge in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with bid support to ensure all business development documents have useful content, are high quality, brand compliant, and delivered on deadline
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications related discipline
- At least five years of demonstrated business development/sales experience preferably in a Business Process Outsourcing or professional services, technology consulting business environment. Experience with large scale outsourcing/BPO contracts preferred.
- Demonstrated success in overachieving Business/Sales Targets.
- Understands the Customer Communications Lifecycle, specifically the underlying technologies, staffing support models and workflows.
- developing the appropriate Client relationship to successfully drive opportunities through the sales process.
- Strong business and financial acumen with analytical ability to assess the business and drive the organization forward
- Demonstrated ability to create and foster a highly energized sales and metrics-driven culture that enables and expects high performance
- Able to influence others
Collaborative team player and strong desire to achieve results while respecting the com