May 03, 2018
Sqwirl Lab, Abdul Wahab El Inglizi, Beirut, Lebanon
Sqwirl Lab is looking to hire an accomplished, productive and proactive UI/UX Designer to assist in creating amazing user experiences and collaborate with digital product staff to define and implement innovative solutions for the direction, visuals and experience of our products.
Applicants should be able to understand our complex business requirements, as well translate user research into sitemaps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes with a sensitivity to user/system interaction. The UI/UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of our products using best practices for responsive web and mobile design.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off with developers
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges and user scenarios
- Create storyboards, user flows, site maps and wireframes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Translate concepts into mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Utilize the grid layout to deliver designs that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Make strategic decisions related to core, and new, functions and features based on testing and user experience best practices
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability processes, documentation and workflow
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Proven UI/UX experience with demonstrable skills through a strong portfolio
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
- Ability to solve complex problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Expertise in UX and design software
- Knowledge of front end development, FED experience preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 or more years of UI/UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments